Two group study rooms are available by reservation only on the 3rd floor of the library for groups of 2-8. They are located behind the Reference desk.
Making a Reservation:
- Reservations can be made online, in-person at the Reference Desk or by calling 703-450-2661.
- Rooms can be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of 2 hours per group per day. Please note that groups may not use rooms for more than two hours by having different members of the group make consecutive reservations.
- The group member who reserved the room MUST check-in at the Reference Desk.
- Your NOVACard is required for check-in.
- Reservations may be canceled if you are more than 15 minutes late, and the room made available to other groups.
Group Study Room Policies:
- Group study rooms are for academic use only.
- Group study rooms are for groups of 2-8 only. Individuals will be asked to vacate the room.
- Group study rooms are not soundproof. Occupants must limit the noise from conversations and equipment so as not to disturb patrons in the main library area.
For further assistance, please contact a library staff member.