Please note that groups may not book a room for more than two hours by having different members of the group make consecutive reservations.
The Library will cancel consecutive bookings.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
You can also make a reservation at the front desk or by calling 703-822-6684.
Priority Use of Rooms:
- NOVA students working in groups of 2-6.
(may be bumped for priority users)
- Single users
- Academic meetings between students and faculty
Making a Reservation:
- A group may reserve a room for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Important: different members of the same group cannot make consecutive reservations. The library will cancel consecutive bookings.
- Those who are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation may be bumped by another group.
- Walk-ins subject to availability.
- You must check in at the front desk. NOVACard required.
Use of Rooms:
- Group study rooms are for academic purposes only.
- No eating. Covered drinks allowed. This is a campus policy.
- Individual student use on a walk-in, as-available basis. Sorry, no reservations.
- Individual students can be bumped from the room if a group needs to use it.